A new update has been published for ConstructionOnline Drive™, the Windows application that enables desktop integration with ConstructionOnline™, UDA's award-winning construction project management software. CO™ Drive is designed to streamline batch uploads, document edits, and email imports into ConstructionOnline™.
Updates includes in Version 1.0.19 of CO™ Drive:
- Additional Meta Data is now extracted from Images when uploaded. Added data points include Date Taken and GPS Coordinates.
- Updated Code Signing Certificate to ensure code security
- "Favorite Projects" added to Left Sidebar in CO™ Drive, making it easier & faster for users to access Projects that have been favorited.
- Optimized File Search to ensure inclusion of all Project Sub-Folders
- Optimized File Search as it performs when a user navigates from one Project to another
- Updated responsiveness of Project Statistics' population
- Verified Help Link directs to most current resources
- Project Tree on Left Sidebar updated. Opportunities populate below Shared Projects.
Download the latest version of CO™ Drive here today, or contact a ConstructionOnline Product Specialist to learn more.