This week, UDA Technologies released an update to the award-winning construction project management software, ConstructionSuite™ 10. As product demand continues to increase for ConstructionSuite™, consistent updates ensure the up-to-date functionality for all of UDA’s valued TotalCare Members.
Notable enhancements included in the latest ConstructionSuite™ update include –
- New option to “Filter by User” for To Dos
- Enhanced Access to Recent Files from Project Overview
- Additional Schedule Print Options, allowing for more summarized, task-only prints
- Expanded Weather Data Sources for more accurate weather data
- Ability to resize QuickBooks Invoice Form
- Enhanced Saving of Change Orders from ConstructionSuite to ConstructionOnline
- Streamlined Estimate Imports for all regional settings & numerical formats
ConstructionSuite™ updates are delivered automatically through the project management software to all active TotalCare Members, and can be accessed from the Help Menu in ConstructionSuite™ (“Check for Updates”). TotalCare Benefits include access to the latest updates and upgrades for ConstructionSuite™, along with Unlimited Priority Phone Support, SuiteLink - the connection between ConstructionSuite™ & ConstructionOnline™, Quartley RS Means Updates, Weather Tracking, and more.
Contact UDA directly at 800-700-8321 with questions regarding the latest updates or your current TotalCare status.