UDA Technologies announced the release of unified Company Reporting in ConstructionOnline™ this week. The release of Company Reporting is accompanied by enhancements to Company Scorecard furthering companies’ abilities to track, measure, and document productivity and progress in ConstructionOnline.
Company Reporting consolidates all reporting options available in ConstructionOnline into single library that is easily accessible within ConstructionOnline, and provides access to available company and project-specific reports, which are organized by feature group, including –
- Company ScoreCard: Track company productivity with dynamic dashboards by measuring activity creation, modification, and completion by Type and/or Employee
- Project Tracking: Gather reports from Daily Logs, Punch Lists, and To Dos.
- Financials: Generate Proposals, Contracts, Profitability Reports, and more
- Communication: Document activity related to RFIs, Submittals, & Transmittals
- Scheduling: Create reports showing Baselines, Conflicts, Resources Allocation, and more
- Sales Management: Compile data from Leads & Opportunities
ConstructionOnline delivers comprehensive options in new Company Reporting tools to empower better business management through intelligently leveraged system data. To learn more about Company Reporting in ConstructionOnline™, contact a UDA Product Specialist at 1.800.700.8321.