UDA Technologies continues to invest in the speed & stability of UDA ConstructionOnline™ with regular updates, enhancements, and new features added to the award-winning construction project management platform, including -
CLIENTLINK™ / TEAMLINK™ SETTINGS
- Company Employees can now customize the text that is included on Project Invite emails sent out to ClientLink™ and TeamLink™ Users
- Tab for "Email Message" added to ClientLink™ / TeamLink™ Settings modal and Message Content can be customized from this location.
- Message Content for Project Invite emails sent to ClientLink™ and TeamLink™ Users respectively can be customized independently, further customizing the project portal experience for clients and subcontractors.
- If the Email Message is customized, Project Invitations sent to ClientLink™ and/or TeamLink™ Users will use the custom text instead of the default Email Message.
- In instances where no custom text is set or previously-entered custom text is completely removed, Project Invitations sent to ClientLink™ and/or TeamLink™ Users will use the default Email Message.
- Improved manual Sheet Number scan to increase accuracy of results
- Preview of Sheet Number snippet now fully renders the correct/selected area of the sheet
- Updated system logic for handling Schedule Groups with completed tasks to improve how "Hide Completed Tasks" functions applies to Schedule Groups where all Schedule Tasks may be marked as "Complete."
- Expanded Excel Import Template for Company Costbooks so that the file now includes dropdown select menus for Classification, Purchase Unit, and Unit of Measure, allowing users to easily select from existing options when formatting a file for import.
- Confirmed Message "Search" query returns complete & accurate results, including all Messages in all Conversations accessible to the user.