UDA Technologies recently added Company Invoice Setting options for Invoices created within ConstructionOnline™. This addition to ConstructionOnline’s robust Invoicing feature allows construction pros to create custom, professional Invoices and email messages to send to their clients.
The new Company Invoice Settings modal can be found through the gear action menu at the top right hand corner of the Invoice pane and includes options for:
- Payment Terms: Company Users can create Payment Terms to determine when payment is due in full.
- Payment Address: Company Users can add the Payment Address that will appear on Invoices.
- Tax Visibility: Company Users can choose to Show Tax Breakdown or Hide Tax Breakdown on printed Invoices.
- The default option is set to Show Tax Breakdown.
- Email Templates: Company Users can create and customize the message that appears when manually emailing Invoices or sending automated reminders for upcoming/outstanding Invoices.
- ConstructionOnline™ provides three default emails that can be customized.
- Automated Reminders: Company Users can now set up automated emails based on their Email Templates for upcoming or overdue Invoices.
ConstructionOnline™ is trusted by more than 850,000 construction pros in over 75 countries worldwide who rely on the award-winning construction project management system to streamline the management of more than $90 billion in construction jobs every day. To learn more about ConstructionOnline’s industry-leading Invoicing feature, contact a UDA Product Specialist today at 1-800-700-8321.