October 19, 2020 - ConstructionOnline was updated this week to include new settings within permissions related to Messaging, along with additional enhancements to ensure optimal program performance:
- A new permission setting has been added to allow a Non-Admin Company Users to view all Company, Project, and Lead Tracking message conversations/threads.
- Permissions checkbox added to Company Employee Settings
- Non-Admin Company Users with new Messaging Option Checked will see the same messages as Company Admin Users:
- Project Messaging - All messages in the project
- Lead Details - All messages with the lead as a recipient
- Company Overview Messaging - All messages for every user in the company
ESTIMATING - COMPANY OVERVIEW
- The currency used in the Company Overview - Estimating dashboard is now based upon the country of the Company User.
- If the estimate is loaded within a project, then the project's currency is used
- If the estimate is loaded outside a project, then the user's country setting is used to determine the currency (Company Overview)
- The Project totals at the top of the Estimate table for 2-Level Estimates update responsively as the estimate is modified.
- Status and associated Estimate Status Report are optimized for best filtering results.
- Lead Summary Reports now display the country associated for the selected lead.
- The Submittals webview is now paginated with 25 items per page, which works to ensure utmost speed & responsiveness with larger data sets - with no interruption.
- Pagination is ordered by date created, descending (Newest to Oldest).
- The All Project Submittal view now excludes Submittals for Archived Projects.
- When uploading multiple separate documents to Redline Planroom as Redline Sheets, the Callout Link now searches the existing sheets when finding connected sheets and points of data.