UDA Technologies continues to invest in the power & performance of UDA ConstructionOnline through the release of regular updates, enhancements, and optimizations, including -
New man-hour fields added to Schedule Tasks.
- Projected Man-Hours
- Actual Man-Hours
- Remaining Man-Hours
- Appear on the Schedule List View as well as Schedule Task Details.
- Projected & Actual Man-hours are manually entered fields.
Speed and performance of Photostream views optimized for much faster loading and improved user experience
- Photostream views now load up to 60x faster.
- The size of Image Previews can now be adjusted
- Photostream views now render 150 photos upon initial load
- Tab controller added to Recent Files & Photos on the Company Overview, eliminating split-screen viewing and allowing user to alternate between viewing Photos or Files
CLIENTLINK™ / TEAMLINK ™ PORTAL
Email notifications sent to ClientLink™ and/or TeamLink™ Contacts appropriately redirect to the Company Portal.
- If the user is currently logged into ConstructionOnline™ then clicking the link in the email will direct the user into the ClientLink™ / TeamLink™ Portal, respectively.
- If the user is not currently logged into ConstructionOnline™ then clicking the link in the email will direct the user to the ConstructionOnline™ default login screen.
- Upon successful login, the ClientLink™ / TeamLink™ User will be directed to the associated Company Portal.
Improved population of the Contact Table with specific attention to custom-field columns, like Contact Group, Trade, Category, Office, Division, and Region.
Optimized Dark Mode styling on the details modal for Recurring Calendar Events.
Streamlined keyboard navigation within Estimates, specifically regarding utilization of the Enter/Return shortcut.
- If Enter/Return or ⇓ (down) on the keyboard is pressed and the cell below the current one allows for inline edits, then that cell is selected.
- If Shift + Enter/Return or ⇑ (up) on the keyboard is pressed and the cell above the current one allows for inline edits, then that cell is selected.
Improved on-screen notifications to better reflect system activity while a project's Change Orders are loading
Optimized alphanumeric sort of Opportunity Names in the Opportunity Table
Project Name added to the Request for Quote report
TRUEVISION™ SCHEDULING | RESOURCETRAK™
Clicking on the Contact Name or Date correctly highlights and cycles through conflicting Schedule Tasks when in the Task Conflict View of ResourceTrak™