UDA Technologies continues to ensure the growth & stability of ConstructionOnline™ with several recent updates to usability & performance, including -
- Users can now export Estimate Templates to Microsoft Excel .XLSX format.
- Up/Down Buttons on Estimate Toolbar are disabled while the system is processing Up/Down request. This is usually for a fraction of a second.
- Changing the Classification of a line item in a 3-Level Estimate from the Item Details Modal updates the line item's markup when the estimate is set to use Classification Markup as the primary markup method.
- If the Classification is changed in the modal and the item uses Classification Markups, then the Classification Markup is updated and the totals are updated on the grid.
- If the waste percent is modified in the modal, then the totals are updated on the grid.
- If the rate is modified in the modal, then the totals are updated on the grid.
- If the Classification Costs are modified in the modal, then the totals are updated on the grid.
- Optimized the editing of Costbook Item Notes and Item Specifications via Item Edit Modal.
- Leading spaces in Folder/Album Names are now trimmed and no longer impact sorting order of Folders/Albums when Files are ordered alphabetically.
- Additional options have been added to Professional Organizations available for display on the Public Profile, including:
- Built Green
- Certified Builder - Building Industry Association Washington
- EPA - Lead Safe Certified Firm
- MBA - Master Builders Association of King & Snohomish Counties
- NKBA - National Kitchen + Bath Association
- Optimized performance of the Choose Area to Scan modal for images uploaded as sheets
- The Share/Print Modals now have scrollbars so that all modal content is accessible regardless of viewport size
- Company Logo populates in the report header for all ConstructionOnline Reports, regardless of presence of Company Info in Public Profile Settings.
- Verified inclusion of all appropriate data for Schedule Notes Report.
- Optimized left-side bar palette to ensure accessibility of Callout and Fullscreen buttons