ConstructionOnline™ announced recent updates to the fully integrated Invoicing module available as part of the project management system's award-winning financial toolkit. First released in 2020, ConstructionOnline's Invoicing has been widely popular with construction professionals who seek to maximize the substantial financial, operational, and organizational ROI available through uniting construction estimating, job costing, and invoicing in a single system like ConstructionOnline™.
Updates recently released to ConstructionOnline™ Estimating & Invoicing include -
- Addition of "To Be Invoiced" and "To Be Paid" Columns in the Estimating Grid
- Updated calculation options for the "To Be Invoiced" and "To Be Paid" Columns
- Hyperlinks to Related Invoices from within the Estimate Grid
- Pop-up window that details Related Invoices from within Estimating
- New "Payment Overview" Dashboard within ConstructionOnline Financials
- Updates to "Invoicing Overview" Dashboard within ConstructionOnline Financials
For more than two decades, UDA Technologies has been providing award-winning tools to support the profitability, growth, and success of growing construction companies around the world. The intuitive advancements recently released to ConstructionOnline™ Invoicing combined with the industry's most powerful QuickBooks Integration demonstrate UDA's expertise and power the highest quality construction financial management available online today.
To learn more about ConstructionOnline™ Invoicing & Financials, contact UDA Technologies at 1.800.700.8321.