ConstructionOnline™ recently announced the addition of the new Approved Selections Report, which compiles a summary of all Selection Choices marked as “Approved” on any single project. With a variety of options & filters available, the Approved Selections Report offers a condensed, easy-to-read option that can be shared, saved, printed, or downloaded.
By default, the Approved Selections Report will populate the project’s Approved Choices for each corresponding Selection, and ConstructionOnline™ Company Users have options available for including further details, such as Selection Categories and Client Prices. Additionally, the Approved Selections Report can be filtered by Category, Vendor, and/or Location.
The Approved Selections Report joins other Selections Reports available in ConstructionOnline™ including:
- Selections Book: Detailed report that includes all "Approved" selections on a project
- While similar to the Approved Selections Report, the Selections Book provides much more detail regarding "Approved" selections and the format of the report is expanded to account for the additional information included.
- All Selections Report: Summary of all allowances & available selections on a project
- Pending Selections Report: Summary of any "Pending" selections on a project
- Selections Overview: Summary of all selections on a project, including allowances & due dates
- Selections by Location Report: Report which organizes selections on a project by location
To learn more about ConstructionOnline™ Reporting, contact a ConstructionOnline™ Product Specialist at 1-800-700-8321.